Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Little Trees in the 21st Century

Everyone's favourite painter, Bob Ross, is going digital.  Some company is actually planning a Bob Ross: The Joy of Painting video game on the Wii (Nintendo's next console).  I give these people credit for a very different idea, and one that'll take advantage of the Wii's controller. 

I remember I always watched this guy on Sunday mornings before church...he was always so calm and relaxed, it was like meditation

--

"We're just gonna put a happy little bush down in this corner, and
that'll just be our little secret. But if you tell anybody that bush is
there, I will come to your house and I will cut you!"

3 comments:

ElaineMI said...

Isn't Bob Ross dead?

James said...

Yep, I think he died in the 90s some time. I still stumble on his shows on PBS on occasion though. I can still remember the theme music down to the note.

Medieval said...

What a name for a console eh, Wii?

WEEEEEE!