Friday, June 02, 2006

Blogging from Banff

I'd like to share pictures, but I don't have any camera hardware here so just take my word for it for those who haven't been here before: Banff is awesome.

The weather is great, the air is clear, the views are unbelievable, and these last few days have been so unreal. And if it makes you all jealous that I get to spend tomorrow morning being a tourist in Banff before going to the hot springs in the afternoon, well...tough...I'm going to enjoy myself anyway. :)

2 comments:

ElaineMI said...

Get one of those cameras they sell in the drugstores....they're disposable. Think they're only about $10. Or do you sell those over there?

James said...

Actually I have my mother's digital camera here, I just don't have any way to move the pictures from the camera to my laptop until I get back. I'll be sharing eventually, and I've got some nice shots.