Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Idiotic

I usually don't pay attention to celebrities...if they don't care about me, why should I care about them?...but I had to post this.

Nicholas Cage has named his new kid Kal-El, which was Superman's "real name". I can't believe this is serious. Was he sitting there thinking, "how can make sure that my son will get beat up at school every day of his life until he's 18"?

You know, if we all start ignoring celebrities, they might just go away. Then we'd all be better off.

5 comments:

Medieval said...

Heh.

What about Paltrow's kid, "Apple"? :)

Sara and Scott said...

At least they can call him Kal for short...

What the hell do you call Apple for short?

James said...

I suppose if he introduces himself as Kal it wouldn't be so bad. I think Apple might have it worse. This is where you start going by your middle name methinks.

Sara and Scott said...

Always the optimist, huh Dolly? :)

Sara and Scott said...

OH! And I've figured it out... they can just call Apple MAC for short.


HAHAHAHA

or Nano.