Wednesday, July 06, 2005

It's people like this

that piss me off the most

Riot police clash with protestors

How long until the protestors claim that their "right to protest" was violated. I admit I'm not an expert in Scottish Law, but come on.

"Dozens of protesters broke away from the agreed route of the planned march and scaled one of the security fences installed along the edge of the site before being detained by police"

"Scottish police at first called off the march because they said public safety could not be guaranteed after about 100 protesters smashed car windows and attacked police with stones, sending at least eight officers to hospital."
These idiots give democracy a bad name.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want you to feel like I don't love ya, cause you know I do. So, just so you don't feel left out, I'm adding a comment to your blog too. Let's see who can jump on me now. hehehe

James said...

I have a feeling you might be safer here...but don't go causing too much trouble. :)

Anonymous said...

Moi? Cause trouble? Obviously y'all misunderstand me. hehehe, hohoho, hahaha