Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I Heart Google

Google's takeover on my life continues on two fronts:

1> I've switched over to the google beta of blogger, and it's not really different, except for creating the layout of your blog. You now can choose a base template and then modify it as your heart desires. I've decided to deck mine out in Colorado Avalanche colours...puck drop is only a few weeks away after all.

2> I was quite impressed with the Fotki pages that Scott had, and wanted to do something similar, however I'm much to lazy to import my photos and organize everything, especially when I already have all my pictures organized with Picasa. Well, enter google again. They've now given you the ability to upload your albums in Picasa to web albums with a single click. For the lazy people like me, its a dream come true. To see the result, check out my online albums.

They're doing this on a first come/first serve basis by invite. I did mine today and didn't have to wait.

No comments: