Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Must Share...

I know Scott will be interested in this, don't know about anyone else, but I encourage you all to check out Kenna's myspace. He's got a new song on there called "Face The Gun". This guy writes some of the best music out there. He uses a little bit of everything in his music, it's truly exceptional.

I've been waiting for new stuff from this guy forever, and it turns out he'll be releasing his second album this year. It's certainly not for everyone, but if you're looking for something a little different then check it out.

For those of you who don't know who the claymation guy is in my profile picture, check out the "Hell Bent" video on the same page and you'll understand.

*End Pseudo-Commercial*

2 comments:

Scott McCarthy said...

Yeah Kenna!

James said...

Heh, I knew you'd be good for a comment on this one. If you read the guy's blog posts it seems like he a little 'out there', I guess it's the strange ones the write the best music.

I guess that's why whenever I try my hand at songwriting I can always come up with the music but never the lyrics. I never have anything interesting to say :)

I suppose I could write songs about people at Walmart getting in my way, or bad drivers, but I don't know how well that would sell :)