Friday, September 16, 2005

Random Internet Stuff

I have no idea what this is supposed to be, but it's catchy.

Declaration of Revocation

About driving. <- this one is pure genius. For the programmers in the group.

Politics Explained
(CAMBODIAN COMMUNISM: You have two cows. The government takes both of them and shoots you.
BUREAUCRACY: You have two cows. At first the government regulates what you can feed them and when you can milk them. Then it pays you not to milk them. Then it takes both, shoots one, milks the other and pours the milk down the drain. Then it requires you to fill out forms accounting for the missing cows.
SURREALISM: You have two giraffes. The government requires you to take harmonica lessons.)

Cool Geography Game

Well, I've successfully wasted an hour of my day.
----------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: I've found some more

Why Can't I Own A Canadian?

Shirt Folding (I want to learn how to do this)

2 comments:

Medieval said...

Bah. I could only get the main European countries right.. there are too damn many :)

Geography is your speciality, you should get 90% + and move onto level 4 ;)

Or is that considered "political" geography? :)

James said...

That is political geography, but I'm still a geek for that kind of stuff. I actually found a tougher one that asks you to place cities on a world map. I was humbled by that one when I couldn't even find some of the countries, though I still did better than most people do.

You can try it here:
http://www.geosense.net/