Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Getting To Know Me

Okay, so I got one of those emails where you fill in all this info about yourself and send it to people, so here are my answers:

1. What time did you get up this morning? 10:00 am...then 10:45 am.
2.. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I want to say Team America, but that's not right, I saw something a couple weeks later.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Simpsons (of course)
5. What did you have for breakfast? Cheerios
6. What is your middle name? Dwight
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Anything with chicken
8. What foods do you dislike? Tuna and Cabbage
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Lays BBQ
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Incubus - A Crow Left Of The Murder
11. What kind of car do you drive? I have a chauffer...the bus driver.
12. Favorite sandwich? Roast Beef sub with sweet onion sauce from Subway.
13. What characteristics do you despise? Stupidity, poor grammar.
14. Favorite item of clothing? My Avs jersey.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Ireland or Australia
16. What color is your bathroom? Ugly Yellow
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever costs the least and still looks good.
18. Where would you retire to? A luxury box at a hockey arena.
19. Favorite time of day? Whenever I get off work.
20. What was your most memorable birthday? The one where I got my tonsils out. That was '94 I think...so, my 12th?
21. Favorite sport to watch? Well, usually hockey, but until it starts up again, I'll have to say...Cricket
22. Who you least expect to send this back to you? Bob Dole...he never answers my fan letters.
23. Person you expect to send it back first? Samuel L. Jackson. We're tight like that.
24. What fabric detergent do you use? Umm, the one in the blue bottle under my kitchen table.
25.Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi
26. What makes you most happy about the world? My unending optimism
27. What makes you sad about the world? People who complain endlessly that have no business complaining in the first place.
28. Order at a coffee shop? Medium double-double, but only at Tim Horton's since what they sell isn't coffee, it's liquid crack.

No comments: