Monday, October 02, 2006

Random Randomness

  • I'm still laughing my ass off over Windsor losing the new arena to Tecumseh. This stupid city.
  • Raine Maida (of OLP fame) is working on a solo project (www.myspace.com/rainemaida). He's posted his first composition, and it's definitely not typical OLP. It's more poetry set to music. I have to say, after a couple listens, the chorus is getting stuck in my head. It should be interesting to hear more.
  • I draw way too many flowcharts and diagrams...I have a drawer by my desk in which I keep nothing but scrap paper
  • Lost starts back up this week!
  • Hockey Night In Canada starts back up this week!
  • I'm not going to get anything done this week!
  • Lewis Black is almost as funny as George Carlin
  • I was in a store this weekend that had Christmas decorations for sale. Someone should tell these people that it's the 12 DAYS of Christmas, not the 12 WEEKS of Christmas
I think that's it.

3 comments:

Medieval said...

Yeah, I can't wait for Lost tomorrow.

Too bad we only get 6 episodes, then wait till Feb. for the remaining episodes, but it's been like that the past seasons as well, IIRC.

James said...

Yeah, that's what I heard. I guess this year though they aren't going to do repeats, they're going to air something else in that timeslot until the new episodes start.

And surprisingly, I'm actually enjoying some of the new shows this season. I've been watching Jericho, Studio 60, and the Class, and they're all pretty good. I figure they're all going to get canceled now that I enjoy them though.

Medieval said...

and yeah, the Windsor municipal gov't it stupid as hell. The new arena should have been built like 10 years ago.

OH well, Tecumseh's not that far, anyway.